Happy Friday from the Princeton ERA Implementation Team,
Just some reminders as we are now TEN business days from the launch of Princeton ERA on Monday, August 31st!
Coeus Shutdown and Proposal Submissions:
- The last day of submissions of proposals and non-funded agreements in Coeus is COB Friday, August 21st. Please work with your GCA and PIs to wrap up any loose strings now.
- ORPA will have the next three business days to work with departments to finalize Coeus approvals. The last day for activity in Coeus is COB Wednesday, August 26th.
- On August 31st, Coeus will be available in a “view-only” status so there is no worry about the loss of your proposal history.
- ORPA will continue to submit proposals From August 22nd – August 30th utilizing external sponsor portals. Any proposals submitted to sponsors during this time-frame that were not already approved in Coeus will have to be entered and approved in Princeton ERA on or after August 31st.
Subaward Initiations and Modifications:
- Subaward Initiation and Modification requests and related correspondence can continue to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org until COB, Friday, August 21st.
- New Subaward requests will be submitted to the Subaward team using the Princeton ERA Agreements module beginning Monday, August 31st.
Princeton ERA Training:
- Registration for training is currently available through the Employee Learning Center. There are two training delivery options, both of which begin on Monday:
- Pre-recorded, self-paced classes: Watch and re-watch anytime, anywhere with an internet connection. Click on the “At Your Desk” tab then scroll to the ORPA section.
- Live, instructor-led classes on Zoom: Click on the “Training by Department” tab, then the “ORPA” tab to register.
- The content of the pre-recorded and live classes is the same.
- To determine the training you will need, training classes and supporting materials are divided into Roles (or Tracks) based on your interactions with Princeton ERA. We have developed a table on the Princeton ERA webpage called “Training Tracks By Role” to illustrate which classes should be taken by:
- Department Administrators (Proposal Developers)
- Department Approvers (Proposal Reviewers)
- Central Administrators
- ORPA is hosting Office Hours to answer any questions that may arise; no registration necessary. Access the Office Hours schedule and Zoom link on the Princeton ERA webpage. You can also send an email to email@example.com if you need immediate assistance.
- The Princeton ERA webpage will be updated on Monday to include links to manuals and quick guides to supplement these training resources.
Lastly, all trainees are eligible to receive a Princeton ERA keepsake that will be sent directly to your home. Please complete the form to get your swag!
Princeton ERA – it’s a new era!